Monday, December 23, 2013

Star Puff (Ralf Konrad)

This particular Tessellation is designed by Mr. Ralf Konrad.
This tessellation, although it is labeled “beginner” in the book “Origami Tessellations”, i think it is more of an intermediate model.
From afar, it looks like it is made of porcelain or glass or something smooth. The name also reminds me of food. :P Yum yum……
image
This complicated model’s diagrams are found in the book "Origami Tessellations" a. b. Eric Gjerde. Note that in the book, the crease pattern is wrong.
There is also a simpler version of the “Star Puff”. I didn’t see any diagrams but there are many video tutorials of it. I recommend the video by happyfolding (Sara Adams) though.
By the way, I also photographed it with light behind it…..
image
It looks like it just came straight from Mordor or something like that. XD
This is my fifth tessellation. I forgot to post my fourth one so just wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...